Sunday, December 28, 2014

Some nights, my throat gets filled with phlegm and I find it hard to breathe until I empty my throat. I should probably get my throat and lungs checked out. I grew up surrounded by secondhand smoke. I can easily imagine my esophagus being damaged and not able to hold out the snot running from my nose. This makes it very difficult to sleep sometimes. Last night I had the unpleasant experience that lead to me thinking of death. Yay! Mostly in that if I choked in my sleep, I might have no chance to help myself, or reach help. I also wonder some days how long it would be if I died in my sleep that anyone would even realize it. My door is normally shut, and it's rare if anyone comes in.

In any case, I ended up texting my girlfriend at one in the morning, telling her I love her...just in case I don't get another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment